Tuesday, March 13, 2012

They declare my 19 year marriage null and void

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted anything.

I have big news. Much to my dismay, the Roman Catholic Tribunal in Tulsa has issued an initial ruling that my 19 year marriage is null and void. They had no immediate explanation for their ruling so I have asked them to explain the basis of their ruling. They have somehow come to the conclusion that something happened before the marriage that made the wedding and everything that transpired, including my two children, null and void for the next 19 years. This is ridiculous. I have told them I certainly plan to appeal this initial ruling before it goes to the archdiocese in Oklahoma City. --Bro. Jim   Please keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment